Plagiarism Policy for the Conference
Plagiarism Policy for the Publication(SCOPUS, ESCI ,Web of Science)
- Note that plagiarized articles will be rejected (Must be 25% below including references).
- Copying of contents from other articles is strictly prohibited.
- Only articles with 80% original content should be submitted with the expectation of being accepted for our conferences and journals.
- IFERP keenly discourages plagiarism in research articles, proposals and thesis submitted to us.
- All articles submitted to ICRTEM first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our editorial board for review.
- Articles failing plagiarism check will be subjected to rejection.